Friday, October 30, 2009

A visit from Les Grandparents

Raphael has learned to smile! I was sad not to have the blue sheet on his bed. It was a tough decision, but I opted not to change the sheet just for the picture. Some more compelling reason would surely make me change the sheet soon enough.

A bottle with a view... Raphael prefers to take his meals by the sea. We're saving the silver spoon for when he moves to solids.


If somebody was wiping my rear, I'd smile, too.


Whatchou talkin' 'bout Willis?
If only I knew where this picture was taken...

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable and growing so fast!! I'm jealous he gets to eat by the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the diff'rent strokes reference. Keep it up with the wit. Yeah, little guy doesn't know how lucky he is to brunch by la mer. I'm sure my parents took me to scenic vistas at the LA River as a bebe, so I shouldn't complain.

    ReplyDelete